Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sikhism: Poetry competition

Sat Shri Akal!
Participate in the poetry competition. The best poem will be rewarded every 4 months. Top 250 poems will be published. Let your imagination move, love enter words and respect present itself. Poetry competition for you! Write on any topic related to Sikhism. Write today! Write now!
Since poets write “What he feels” or “What she feels”, readers are requested to correct the mistakes and comment as per their believes and knowledge. But please maintain respect for each other. Please don’t forget that the blog is created to remember God and love each other as brothers and sisters.
Encouraging poets and poetess in the world of true love and respect through Sikhism!
To participate in the competition or sponsor (donations accepted) our competitions please contact: ekalra1@gmail.com (Mobile: +91-8087156749)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very pleased to know that you are organising competition for Sikhs. I am a Singh but have never come across such a competition. Why were there no such competitions earlier? Why Sikhs didn't encourage Sikhs earlier? Now also it is only in few places.
Anyways, I loved the way you dealt with me. I sincerely thank you for this poetry completion for Sikhs. It is the best one I have ever come across. Thanks again and also teach other Sikhs to encourage each other.

Anonymous said...

I am a young Sikh man. I wear pagdi and regularly visit Gurudwara. I don’t like the way Sikhs deal with Sikhs. They don’t show love, concern, care and encouragement for each other. I have never come across any good competition in the Sikh world. I hate the way some things run here. Why I am not encouraged? Why are there no competitions for Sikhs? Why educated Sikhs are not honoured? Why is our religion like this? Even Sindhi people encourage each other then why not any competitions for Sikhs?